Like many other websites, opentalent.bbva.com uses a technology known as “cookies” to collect information about the use of our web site.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that downloaded onto your computer equipment in order to store details that the entity installing the file can later update and recover.
What are cookies used for on this website?
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate browsing for our users, provide a better dance when using the website, identify problems to improve the site, take measurements and produce usage statistics and display advertising related to your preferences by analyzing use of the website.
Types of Cookies in our Website
Depending on the goal pursued:
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies let users access the service with some general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, web browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the service access point, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, platform or application and to elaborate browsing profiles of the users of this website, platform or application, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of the users’ usage data.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session Cookies: These types of cookies are designed to obtain and store details while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on users’ computers after the session expires or they close their browser.
- Persistent: In these types of cookies, the data remains stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when users leave the website and when they visit it again. Users can delete these cookies at any time.
Based on the company that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is rendered.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is rendered, but by another company that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Furthermore, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website’s owner but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
The website collects users’ information by installing the cookies below on users’ hard discs.
|EU Cookie Law||WORDPRESS||Personalization||6 months||Indicates whether the user has accepted the browser cookies and hides the message|
In third-party cookies, the procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each service provider.
|_ga||Analysis||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Analysis||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Analysis||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
At any time the user can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on his or her computer, by modifying the configuration parameters for the web browser Being used on the computer:
Deactivating cookies does not prevent browsing around the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
When browsing the Website, we can process your personal data (ex. through your IP). For more information about our data protection policy, click here.
The user may withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on their computer or device through the adjustments and settings of their Internet browser, indicated above.
Change in the Policy